Care Givers / Senior Adults
John and Suzy Stafford, Directors
As the directors of the Caregivers Class, Suzy and I are blessed to share our Bible Study time with a wonderfully caring group of mature Christian couples! We really feel like they are teaching us!! Their wisdom from their life experience is invaluable to our church family. As a committed group of Christian “learners”, the Caregivers will:
- Strive to bring “AWE” back into our worship experience.
- Participate in weekly Sunday School Connect Groups.
- Develop and implement an attitude of “community prayer.”
- Seek out and enhance all “outreach” and mission opportunities.
- Engage in social “spiritual Fellowship” at least on a quarterly basis.
- Finally, we are committed to serving our fellowship, our church family, our community, and all whom God places in our path with “Godly love and Christian fervor.”
We welcome all mature Christian couples to our fellowship meeting at 9:30 AM on Sunday Mornings.